About my big question

Yesterday ï asked my group members what they thought about my big question. They thought it was DUMB. Ï was actually debating wether to post or  or not because ï thought to myself is it actually dumb? But then ï asked Kassandra what she thought of it she told me she agreed with me that our class doesn't talk to much. She told me something close to this " ï think our class is very quiet and ï think the reason why is because we don't really know each other, and we haven't made the time or effort to meet each or get to know each other". It's agreeable we just stay isolated in the same groups.

Comments

  1. No question is dumb. I'm sure that if you have a question on something, other people will also have the same question. As far as the talking in class goes, trust me; last year, it was the same. It just took a few people to start speaking up to cause a change. Once a couple of people in class started talking, more people did the same. And you get to know each other that way too. You get insight into other people's ideas, and through arguing or agreeing, you create bonds. Don't be afraid to talk to people in other groups; DP will appreciate it, and I will too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 essay

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past."